- Height is not a problem. Only a state of mind. ..
- Nothing special. Fits in with the other "walks" in the park
- Great walk, you get to walk a in a solid glass bridge, there's a big river a d there was a massive Canada flag since I went in Canada's day. It rocks.
- No est tan grande el mirador, pero es perfecto para caminar en algo ms estable XD
- Best to go late afternoon, less kids in the way
- Fun to walk in the trees
- Kpry gemek gzel bir deneyim, manzara mthi
- Scenic views that will shock you! Great place
- This is first time I walked the cliff walk and is quite interesting!!
- Fun, but scary if you don't like heights! People tend to move quickly over the scariest bits, so don't let the slow moving queue at the beginning worry you.
- El Paisaje y los puentes
- Georgeous view of the canyon. Enjoy it. Admire the mother nature
- Tem que ir! :-)
- This made me speechless. You must go!
- Lo mejor de vancouver
- We liked the walk, it was quite exciting. I published some more photos on my blog here
- Less crowded than the bridge. A terrible choice if you are afraid of heights.