Canton Waterfront Park
- Great place to go for a run. The path that stretches to the harbor is roughly 6 miles with beautiful views the whole way.
- The FREE Water Taxi Harbor Connector stops at this landing to connect you to Fell's Point and from Fell's Point to Tide Point getting you from the CCC to Canton!
- kinetic sculpture race is awesome
- A beautiful place to relax and enjoy the city.
- Very nice waterfront park to chill think read
- Its a quaint and relaxing park along the waterfront where joggers and walkers stroll by during the day. Free concerts on Thursdays are held here in the summer.
- Nice place to relax and enjoy the view
- A very nice park to listen to great live music from innovative bands presented by WTMD First Thursdays during the warmer months.
- 1st Thursday, WTMD music!
- Good spot for fireworks
- Getting ready for blue angels!
- Sit on the steps and watch the boats go by.
- First thursdays!
- Be sure to visit the Korean War Memorial, which features a history of the war and contains the names of 527 Marylanders who died in the conflict.
- Very nice little park, lots of people walking dogs and the ferry stops there.
- Free parking
- Talk to the people fishing and to the geese! They talk back
- Not full of dog poo and no one cares if you brown bag a beer or three.
- Great view of Ft McHenry and the Blue Angela air show
- What does WTMD stand for? Contact Info? I have a band that would love to play!