Camp Critter Bar & Grille at Great Wolf Lodge
American, Bar, Nightlife
- Food is serviceable and staff is great but if you can visit other restaurants.
- Waited for 20 minutes to be seated. 30 minutes to have a waitress greet us, 20 more minutes for drinks, it's been over an hour for our food.. All in all 2 hours for dinner..
- Not off to a great start. Waited to be seated. Hostess was clueless. After 10 minutes have yet to have a server wait on us. Busy? No. Two tables full.....
- The service was terrible but the chile marinated flat iron steak is really good.
- Try the Perfect Patron Margarita! It is Perfect!
- The Southwest chicken salad really isn't that good. You might be better off going with something else!
- Eat the loose moose burger
- Working here paid for college!