802 Dundas Street West (at Palmerston Ave.)
Toronto, ON M6J 1V3
- The custard tarts are the best! The espresso is good. And its a very quiet unpretentious place to enjoy some alone time.
- friendly place , everything is delicious . Very professional attendants .
- Nata are really good along with sandwiches and cod fish fritters (cakes)
- Fast serving, excellent food!
- Tasty sandwiches and awesome baked treats. A small gem on dundas west that never dissapoints.
- Everyday I croissant
- Chocolate croissant is really gooood=_=+ I tried it today. Love it.
- BTW you only see the Ham and cheese croissant in the morning
- Ham and cheese croissant!
- "...Caldense, a place that was much more than just a bakery. A long glass counter displayed fresh baked goods, sweet pastries, desserts... Robert Rotenbergs THE GUILTY PLEA
- Try the chocolate croissant here
- Delicious cakes & you must try the Nata custards!!