118 Inler (4th St.)
Lubbock, TX 79410
- Try the Zingers or the Rib-eye, but keep your expectations in check before visiting. The food is quite good and decently priced, but don't expect a high-end atmosphere or you will be disappointed.
- However.....the loaded baked potato and steak was amazing!!!!! I'm hoping they just had an off night on beans and cornbread. It was a holiday weekend
- The atmosphere was what I expected for Lubbock ( I live in Dallas) no frills about it. The self serve beans were awful, no spice or flavor and beans were hard. The cornbread brought was dry
- Great food! Loved the steak!
- It was great
- The sides are terrible and the steak is mediocre for the price.
- The Stuffed Baked Potato is yummy!