French, Bar, American
- The Orange Crush special is tasty. Sirloin nicoise very pretty, lotsa veggies.
- The waitress is hot
- Bartender is pretty cool
- Greatest Happy Hour in town, and the regulars like to keep it a secret for themselves!
- The bartender rocks!!!
- Like gazpacho? There's is wonderful on a hot summer day.
- Excellent happy hour deals. Pretty quiet atmosphere. Service is kind of inattentive, though.
- Nice place, great food. I recommend the steak fries!!
- 10% discount on food for hotel guests. Also they included tip on a meal for 2. Plus/Minus...
- You don't get a half bottle of wine for check in.
- The bottles of wine!
- The bartender!
- If you're staying at the Club Quarters hotel, charge your bill to your room to receive a 10% discount.
- Happy hour with a buddy
- Be sure to try the Raisin Brown at breakfast.
- O prato do dia vieira com espinafre e molho de manga. Fantstico
- Jorge is a great bartender. The food is too notch and the hh deals are much better than you'd think for a place like this.
- Great spot! Love the atmosphere and the chalkboard wines! Great olive tapenade, too.
- Tried the cherry blossom prix fix menu. The duck and sweet potato puree appetizer is spot on and delicious. The fish entree is bland. The dessert is a cherry Cobbler NOT cherry cheesecake!!!
- The tuna is off the charts!!!