3377 Wilshire Blvd (at Alexandria Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- This is a great place to grab a beer while waiting for your table at The Boiling Crab.
- their iced milk tea iz amazin & suggested waiter KEVIN :D
- Try the waffle. Amazingly delicious!
- Grab a table and play a round of Jenga while you wait for your food!
- Try the sweet potato latte! Not too sweet, but sweet enough.
- Their iced coffee is fantastic.
- It is so awesome & convenient to be able to sit here and order drinks while enjoying take out from Boiling Crab!! Nice staff!!
- Dole whip float WITH boba
- FYI: you can order your boiling crab To-Go and head over to Cafe Home to sit and eat your meal. You just NEED to order one drink!!! :) awesome!
- Try the new dole pineapple soft serve!! Taste like sweet fresh pineapple!!! Yummy.
- They have all my fave beers! Hoegaarden, Blue Moon and Shock Top!! Yummers!
- They never check id here
- Try the Almond Boba Tea
- When you are waiting two hours for a table at boiling crab, this is the place to be! And with beer, a projector tv and board games how can you go wrong?
- Their pat bing soo is good and they got boardgames/jenga to wild out as u drink coffee and/or alc boiiiiii
- They have Jenga, it gets better after a few drinks
- Try their coffee and red bean shaved ice. It's a nice treat to beat the summer heat