Lounge, New American, American
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 2:00am
- Be careful parking there...lots if cars get broken into...mine included
- This is our place to grab a drink in the ATL. Great music. Great people. Great food and drinks. Enjoy!
- The Gumbo is incredible. And the oxtail dinner is very filling. The meat is tender and falls right off the bone. The cream with the Rice & Peas is a little odd, but still good.
- Make a dinner from the small plates here! My recs: Ackee & Salt Fish, Spiced Curry Poached Mussels, Empanadas, & Sweet Plantains. With an Autumn Harvest and/or Southern Solstice to wash it down!
- Jerk wings are pretty good.
- Nice ambiance and great food. Definitely a hot spot.
- LOVE the grapes of wrath cocktail with the calamari
- The Ensalada Blanca is muy delicious !!!
- Waited 2 hours b/c they overbooked their large parties; the food (the scallops, the lamb burger, n the sweet potato fries) was salty; n they didn't want 2 compensate. But wait staff was friendly.
- The building that hosts Cafe Circa and The Reserve was built in 1903 and for many years was the family-owned Danneman's Grocery Store.
- Never been here before when the roof top was open but it's flyyyy.
- order a Perfect Pear martini.
- This is a cute place if you want to be grown and sexy they have a live band that starts at 12 am, if you are not into that scene you can also go upstairs to thee roof top, they play 90's southern rap
- This was the best time I have EVER HAD!!!
- Great hostess, service and laid back mature crowd. Tasty good, strong drinks. Keeps getting better!
- Hakeem is the bomb bartander!
- Overpriced food, bad service, and uncomfortable seating. I can think of plenty of reasons to not come here again and precious few to recommend Cafe Circa.
- had the chile rubbed chicken with fried corn and it was thebomb.com , the jerk wings were good. and the perfect pear martini was really good. they definately get a thumbs Up..
- Go for happy hour between 5-7 PM and try select appetizers for $5 and select entrees for $10.
- Come see me DJ at the Bar on a random Saturday...let me try your appetizer ;-)
464 Edgewood Ave SE
466 Edgewood Ave NE (at Boulevard NE)
464 Edgewood Ave NE (Boulevard NE)