8 City Hall Ave
Boston, MA 02108
- Meatball sub was very good and a great value.
- I had the best pizza here, better than the one i had in Naples, Italy.Everything fresh and tasty. Loved the crunchy crust. Place looks clean, fast service and friendly staff. A must for italian food
- Yummy breakfast for 2 grown ups and two kids for under $20. Bacon, egg and cheese on croissant was delicious!
- Some of the best Italian food in the city. Great portion size and awesome ingredients! This place is a hidden gem with quick service and it's so clean inside you'd think it just opened!
- Squashed olive pasta is delicious