César Chávez Park
Park, Dog Run
- On clear days you can see downtown SF, Alcatraz, the bay bridge, the Golden Gate bridge, Sausalito & Berkeley hills. During certain seasons the west side of the park is home to white spotted owls!
- Best views of SF Bay facing west and the Golden Gate. Climb the little hill on the western edge and enjoy the view from one of the benches.
- Dog park with a beautiful view of the bay. Usually chilly out here so bring a sweater when you walk your dog.
- Perfect dog park with great views of SF.
- If you are flying RC planes or helis, practice good etiquette and safety. Don't fly over or close to people or animals. Keep the park safe and fun for all.
- Perfecct dog park with great views of SF.
- Very windy, hence why it's such a hot spot for kite flying. Bring a jacket!
- A great spot for kites, launching model rockets, and for kids honing their on and off road bike riding skills.
- Great spot for both kites and drones!
- Good place to fly your drone
- Beautiful, hilly spot by the coast. Very windy. Great place to walk the dog or fly a kite.
- The bay view and barbeques
- Off leash area is unfenced acreage at center of park, not right upon entrance.
- Look out for cool kites! This is a great place for people watching, and has amazing views of SF and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Off leash is well marked (could use a couple more signs). Awesome bay views. Great for kites and Sat/Sun planes/helis/hacks fly near the dog bowl.
- bring a jacket if the sun isn't out. it can get very cold with all the wind.
- windy walking along the bay and great views.
- Probably the best spot in the Western Hemisphere to fly a kite.
- Beautiful green grass
- Try to find the secret hamster graveyard.