Bywater American Bistro
- My favorite restaurant in New Orleans. Bywater gen!
- Nina Compton's supposedly more approachable menu here is no less creative than hers @ Compere Lapin. Don't miss: Charred Okra & the rice cooked in the shells/bones of the daily local seafood. Superb!
- New place suggested by a friend and turned out to be phenomenal...not an eggplant fan but loved what they did with the mustard crusted mahi mahi on an eggplant "dip". Also try the rabbit curry!
- Unique and eclectic menu... Had brunch there one Sunday and was very impressed!
- Cabbage salad is incredible
- Cabbage salad was incredible
- The French toast is amazing. Try the Bloody Mary with gin, slight twist on a classic.
- Nina Compton's new place
- Rabbit curry