3659 S Grand Blvd
St Louis, MO 63118
- The Buttery, a small diner on South Grand Boulevard, offers early birds and night owls a chance to get their grub on: The restaurant stays open 24 hours to serve up its traditional diner fare.
- Terri is sassy and serves up hashbrowns with a side of realness.
- The skinny lady with the long blonde hair and glasses always looks pissed!
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Place to Eat Out Alone.
- seriously classic...
- Cheap eats for late night.
- Steak and eggs.
- Late night, no bitches and corned beef hash slinger, yummmmmm!
- Go late night, the only pleasant thing during the day is Terri.
- Perfect for eating alone. Lol
- Kitchen open 24 hours
- I love that you can get completely random food! Best hole in the wall!
- Chowing down on my #7
- Pork chps an applesauce. Dats swell
- The diveyest dive on the planet