2237 Shattuck Ave (at Kittredge St)
Berkeley, CA 94704
- Look at the bottom of your receipt for the bathroom code.
- Fantastic turkey burger!
- Rude employees and it's difficult to find parking around the resturant, the food was good though.
- Cobb salads are huge and filling.
- Get the burger your way.
- Maybe I expected too much from the big sign "one of the best 10 burgers in USA" on the window... Miles away from the best I've had.
- Nice place.
- The much-loved Bay Area burger chain uses Niman Ranch beef for all its burgers.
- You can usually find a daily deal, or use the Hooked App for a solid burger deal!
- Not a great choice for non-beef eaters. Turkey burger is expensive at $14; I got the Veggiemeister and found the taste to be off - like it wished it was a falafel but was stuck with corn/black beans.
- Awful food, awful place, avoid at all costs
- Bacon Burger and Caramel Malt were delish but I wish the price would be lower. Spent $17 for it. Fries were okay.
- To fans of cheap breakfast I just found out they no longer do the half price breakfast special on the weekends.
- They now take Cal1card.
- the half cobb salad is big enough!
- Get it to go, bro!
- Try the Teriyaki Burger - It's good but, it needed Swiss cheese.
- Try the Build Your Own Burger - Yummy. Onion rings rock.
- They always have great specials. The baby back ribs are good. $2 breakfast with the purchase of any drink. Just got a fat meal for less than $5. Bomb!
- Just 2 of the sliders are a good sized portion!