- Service is slow and seems to be very short handed it is now 1:49 pm been here 15 minutes and haven't been acknowledged yet . people are walking out as I type.
- Good was good, service was mediocre at best. They charge you for a honey mustard if you like those with your fries.
- Slowest "fast food" I've ever experienced. We were the only two customers and waited over 20 minutes for our food. Employees were in no sort of rush whatsoever
- Drive thru on a Friday morning. Service was quick and super friendly, but the biscuit was a frozen cafeteria biscuit. Can't hold a candle to the biscuits at the BK in Pell City. Really disappointed.
- Little bit of a wait, even when you're the only one in line. Drive thru sucks!
- Tried again, service was good,I ordered the 79 cent sausage biscuit and hash browns and the sausage biscuit was overpriced. Everything tasted like chemicals, terrible aftertaste. Sorry,last try
- Don't know