- Vietnamese cuisine blends the 5,000 year history of East Asia with its more recent French colonialist past for flavors that are as broad as the far stretches of its cultural influences.
- Try the Duck Confit. Pancake, overeasy egg, and duck- quite the interesting combination, for an interestingly delicious plate.
- Definitely stop by for lunch for the 8 dish special. A great sampling of dishes (including the pho!) and for only $13.99!
- Chicken wings are great-very tasty & crispy!!
- Shrimp Bun (grilled shrimp comes with delicious little slabs of Berkshire pork belly but is heavy on the carrots, cucumber and salad lettuce). Healthy but you won't notice because it's so good!
- make sure to order a few courses that include pho. If you don't, you won't be full.
- They have shut down their establishment :(
- BUN SOHO got a health rating of A with 7 points. Download the nyc health ratings android app to view and share restaurants on FourSquare http://nychealthratings.com/r/8844
- The 8-course lunch advertised outside is no longer served, so pure bait-and-switch. The signature Bn Mkng is thin & bland. On the plus side: free wifi.
- Try the bun chicken (#48 on menu) and order it spicy.
- Get 10% off here with the DailyGobble mobile app!
- make sure you try the Vietnamese coffee, hot.
- Bun Bo Hue is perfect. Get also some lotus flower or jasmine tee, it's cool to watch the flower slowly open.