All U.S. Restaurants Offer Free Wings and Fries to Military Personnel and Veterans All Day on November 11
Minneapolis, MN (RestaurantNews.com) Buffalo Wild Wings® (NASDAQ: BWLD) today announced it is bringing back its special Veterans Day promotion, “Wings for Heroes,” with a new twist. All day long on Friday, November 11, 2016, Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants in the U.S. will provide a complimentary order of wings and a side of fries to veterans and active duty military to thank them for their dedication and service.
Eligible Guests visiting their local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant during regular business hours will receive a free small order of 10-12 traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for free.
“On this day, we want to show our appreciation and respect for our brave military men and women, and thank them for everything they’ve done to serve and protect our country,” said Judy Shoulak, president of North America, Buffalo Wild Wings. “This year, we invite all veterans and active duty military to enjoy the meal our Guests crave the most – our hot, flavorful wings – all day, whenever it fits their schedule.”
To find the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant near you please visit: www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/.
* At participating U.S. locations only. Offer valid for one (1) small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries. Dine-in only on November 11, 2016. No substitutions, upgrades, or add-ons. Beverages, taxes and gratuity not included. Must present acceptable proof of military service, which include: permanent or temporary U.S. military ID cards, veteran’s card, a photograph of yourself in military uniform, or dine-in at a participating location in uniform.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,200 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across the world.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record