Buffalo & Erie County Naval & Military Park
- Really is a great museum well worth a visit. Great people and support for buffalos history is needed.
- Comissioned in 1945 and Decomissioned in 1976, the USS Little Rock was one of 29 Cleveland class cruisers - and the only example still remaining.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- The tour is great! Kids can even plan sleepovers on the ships...inquire with staff
- They have so much to see/learn here. Make sure you give yourself a lot of time! Very cool place.
- Great place to walk around and take pictures. A lot of military hardware.
- Lot to see and learn... friendly staff
- Quite fascinating to see the inside of battleships and submarines.
- COLOR RUN!
- This was AWESOME! if you like military, history, badass ships, warfare or awesome views AT ALL, get your butt down there. Expect an 1-2 hours for the tour of ships.
- USS Little Rock is the only guided missile cruiser on display in the USA.
- I almost jumped overboard to end my tour, but I support the cause & recommend that you do too.
- Ask for Dorothy.
- False alarm!
- They took the flag down :-/