Buck's Naked BBQ
50 Wharf St
Portland, ME 04101
- I love to seat all the way in the back so that I can use my fingers without attracting unwanted starers .
- Hey Alex H. Glad to hear that you are going someplace else! I have eaten at all bucks locations and have never had a bad meal. Always perfect. I'm sure there aren't many that agree with you!
- Best bbq in Portland. Absolutely amazing
- Great happy hour specials! Starting at 2!
- There's a reason Portland is known for its seafood and not BBQ. Decent. Not great.
- Try something off the "Fooze" list. Your favorite cool refreshing mixed drinks paired with a wing or a rib to snack on!
- Best BBQ in Portland!
- the cornbread really sucks, and one time my friend got food poisoning from the potato salad. why you would eat here rather than the 1000 great restaurants within 2 blocks is beyond me
- Fried pickles are awesome!
- The bloody Mary's were great served with a single rib. Also the brisket and Mac cheese was great.
- One of the best BBQ joints ever, this from someone who dislikes BBQ sauce. What a pleasure to eat ribs not smothered in sauce. And the avocado chicken taco salad was outstanding.
- Tasty margaritas!
- Try the brisket sandwich. Blueberry BBQ sauce was really good and had a nice flavor.
- Drinks are strong, BBQ is quite good. Try the sliced brisket sandwhich!
- The bloody Mary with a rib on top is A fun novelty! The happy hour well Margarita was very tasty for the price, and for food I would recommend the fried okra and a classic pulled pork sandwich!
- The BBQ sauces were eh. Ribs ok. Baked beans were great.
- Don't eat here! Want good at all.
- Because of the Bloody Buck-- the bloody mary topped with a baby back rib!
- The brisket was great!
- Bridget is the shit!