Football, Football, Stadium
920 Paul W Bryant Dr (at Wallace Wade Ave.)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Visiting teams are relegated to The Fail Room, which is actually the visiting locker room. Its named after alumnus James M. Fail in 2008, and it hasnt treated opponents very well since.
- Just as time expires scream the "Rammer Jammer" cheer with 101,000 fans!
- Attend the Iron Bowl.
- Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The biggest party with 101,000 of your closest friends! Roll Tide Roll!
- beware the "houndstooth rockin' fans" rolling in the Crimson Tide
- There is a Rumor that a duck was in Tuscaloosa on 10/26? Is it true?
- One of my all-time favorite stadiums to visit...
- Greatest place on earth... heaven in full vision. Make sure to chant rammer hammer when we whoop the opposition's butt :)
- Eat Dreamland BBQ served inside the stadium at 5 locations: one on the field level at gate 12, two on the mezzanine level, one on the west upper deck and one on the east upper deck.
- A pantheon of college football, home to the legendary Alabama Crimson Tide. This architectural masterpiece os a tribute to the dominance and success of the Alabama football program.
- Dreamland Nachos................ dank. Only way to go.
- Did I mention I love my tailgating spot? #57 Roll Tide!
- Do the dougie!
- Bryant-Denny Stadium is named after the Crimson Tides most famous coach and one of its most accomplished presidents. In the past, the Tide played many games at Legion Field in Birmingham.
- Best place on earth to watch a football game.
- Roll Tide! Get the latest Crimson Tide coverage before, during, and after the game on al.com's Alabama Football page.
- WAR DAMN EAGLE
- Can I get a ROLL TIDE?!?!?!?! Bryant- Denny is the best place on earth!
- Denny Dogs are the best ! Roll Tide.