Brownings Mexican Grill
5805 Kavanaugh Blvd
Little Rock, AR 72207
- Strongest Margs in town. Shrimp fajitas are bomb. That's all you need to know.
- Zero stars. The manager is arrogant and disrespectful. I used to be a regular customer, but I will never be back to this establishment again. I don't know how the Heights puts up with this place.
- Ladies room was very clean.
- Nasty nasty nasty
- Skip the chicken tacos.
- Try the portobello tacos!!
- It's much better since it's reopened... Fish tacos w/ lime rice and black beans.
- Service could have been better. The pick three tacos we're enough to share! Don't get the Mexican slaw tho.. Its just cabbage and lime juice.
- Amazing food...you will not leave hungry
- Quesadilla was made all kinds of wrong and older blonde server did not provide proper service at all.
- Try the lime rice! Also good quality steak in their fajitas.
- Brownings now serves brunch on weekends starting at 8 on Sat. & 9 on Sun.
- Excellent quesadillas!
- Don't eat the tamales or enchiladas. They taste like dish soap!!
- $1.50 mimosas on Saturdays