181 E Rhine St
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
- Try the cornbread with a little ice cream
- Fun place. People were great. Falafel and burgers real good tried the cornbread great!! Could use more tables but will go again :-)
- There is WIFI here at 10/1 Mbps but a password is required - its the same as the Network name LOL! Not exactly Fort Knox security.
- They're ready for Halloween at the Baer!! Having the pork loin sandwich, always a winner.
- Good crab cakes.
- You've got to try the cornbread & ice cream!
- My 1/2lb cheeseburger & jalapeno corn chowder (lobster bisque ;-)), was delicious.
- If you go to Google to find the Brown Baer menu, and you find it, the bartender just told me that it is wholly inaccurate. Attached is the only menu that has existed for 11 years.
- Their Caesar salad is amazing
- Amazing burger and cornbread
- awesome bar in Plymouth!
- this place is the bomb. hipster? northern wisconsinite? you will be a happy camper. awesome cornbread and delish vegetarian goodness. they do falafel like nobody's business!
- As mentioned before...cornbread gotta have it. We also loved the burger, catfish sandwich and the felafel. Great friendly people and atmosphere. Don't miss this place!
- Awesome food and atmosphere!
- Nice Local bar. Approved by the Norwegians. Try the New Gladus amber
- Nothing! Went to tiki bar instead.