Sports Bar, Bar, American
- This is a great stop for a bite to eat and some drinks before you head into the Pepsi Center for a game
- Awesome staff and amazing managers and food. Will definitely be back!
- Great selection of tap beer and the Philly cheesesteak is an awesome sandwich!
- Laura S said she would come back... wink wink
- Great service second floor !!!!!
- Service here sucks, hate to pull race card. But he brought me my beer and made me pay right then no tab!
- Eats and Treats with Friends.
- Skip the fries...
- Close to Pepsi Center
- The Nugget Burger is a great patty melt sandwich. Very nice restaurant area, pity no drinks since having lunch with folks from work! Looks like a good place for after work drinks and food.
- Pretty standard sports bar; packed before any event at Pepsi Center (but convenient).
- Right next to the Pepsi Center, great for a pre-game drink and meal.
- Typical sports bar. Nothing too special. Good crowd before a game.
- Huge space that can accommodate game day crowds w/ease otherwise just a sports bar with a big parking lot
- Get in here early before a Pepsi center event
- Stick with the burgers. Some of the other items have no flavor
- Food was not so great. Fries tasted like rubber.
- Great staff! Go see jimmy at the bar!
- Did a few fun parties and concert after parties here back in the day. www.djemir.com