Desserts, Sandwiches, Café
384 5th Ave (at 6th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- The canoli's are friggen delicious. And ample sized
- make sure you pick up a cranberry muffin. or two.
- Coffee is amazing. I walk 15 blocks just to satisfy my cravings!
- Desserts are to die for!
- Great BIG sandwiches and the smiley-est waitess in the world
- Sadly coffee is not
- Sweet soppressata hero = yummy
- What is your favorite smell or taste in Brooklyn? Alina Simone, Singer and Author: "A fresh hot bagel with chive cream cheese from Brooklyn Bread on a cold winter morning."
- I like the samantha girl
- number 24 hero is frickin amazing!!!!
- Get the #32 on a hero. It will be your new addiction. Promise.
- Go here if you like prosciutto and elaborate sweet treats.
- Good in a pinch if you need bread.