Broad Street Diner
1135 S Broad St (at Ellsworth St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- To all the people whining, especially that tool Brandon, IT'S A DINER! It was fine, stop being critical hipsters
- Best cheap eats ever! Stop being bitches and enjoy yourselfs.
- Despite all the reviews the food alright. In the end it's a diner. It was quick, good, and cheap. "That's what she said. "
- It's a diner, you get diner food. Overall good experience
- Burger was great. Same buns as Melrose. Same baker.
- You get what you pay for
- Food was decent. Waitress was absolutely aweful. Never asked us if we wanted a drink and never checked back with us. Wasn't even busy
- It's a diner so I wasn't expecting 4-star quality. But they r 2 slow 4 my taste
- First time back since it reopened-waitress didn't know the menu, got my order wrong, and then insinuated it was my fault when I asked to fix the order. Huge disappointment.
- dont eat here.
- French onion soup! Yes please
- #OTG www.over-time-grind.com
- Didn't think it was possible to make bland hash browns. :(
- Never,ever come here if you want to have something edible to eat. How can you go wrong with diner food,you ask? Come here to find out.
- If you're coming to a diner, you can't expect anything more than a diner experience. The food's okay, the service is so-so, and the prices are cheap. Love this place, better than midtown II...
- The motz sticks are home made!!!
- The staff is friendly and the coffee is great ! :)
- The eggs were OK but everything else was terrible.
- 2 eggs & bacon are more than enough! The toast is big, and the soda will fill you up, as well as the hash browns...
- Post workout