375 S County Rd (Peruvian Avenue)
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Really delicious bar bites during happy hour. Staff is wonderful.
- Salad on a hot day with refreshing drink gets you going. Tasty and just perfect for lunch
- Great food and service. Outstanding for lunch,
- The Palm Beach salad is fabulous! Get it with the Caymus Merlot.
- Great French dip
- I eat at the bar, service was impeccable. I definitely recommend trying the #artichoke appetizer and the #baby-back-ribs. They also have a small unique selection of beer.
- Valet Parking Only !
- Have the Lobster Roll for lunch! So good!!
- Best Lobster Bisque I've ever had in my life
- Deviled eggs are AMAZING! Also, they have a great happy hour!!
- Crab cakes and lobster bisque are perfection
- Only oyster happy hour in the city, full bar menu is half off.
- Must try deviled eggs!
- Try the pricklypear margaritas
- Deviled Eggs are perfect, Scottish Salmon is amazing, wine list is brief but great picks with best prices on island.
- Deviled eggs and millionaires bacon; Tavern Burger. Good service
- , Palm beach.
- Only Burrata is not good. Everything else is really good!