417 Main St (New Street)
Metuchen, NJ 08840
- Great coffee shop breakfast is wonderful and lots of hot coffee
- GREAT SERVICE. Gave me tip quarters to feed the meter before I ordered. Knew I was in a hurry and served me fast. Note: super fast wifi instantly online.
- El Mexicana breakfast was very delicious! I was pleasantly surprised! Also, the coffee is ginormous...how can you go wrong?
- The wifi connection is called "Metuchen"
- So-so food, so-so coffee drinks, so-so service. I really try to like this place and support local business, but....
- The Latte and French Toast! It is family friendly and is a great place to go to on a Sunday morning with your best friend.
- I liked their ice chai and the huevos rancheros is delicious (a bit spicy though).
- Fabulous homemade soups and everything is very fresh. Great interesting sandwich combinations!
- Yummy breakfasts including Mexican fare like huervos rancheros. And it's pet-friendly!
- Food was amazing. Only qualm would be they don't have some menu items, enough that it felt like every other thing we asked for, they didn't have. Staff nice, but unfamiliar with menu
- Super nice employees and yummy, fresh omelets!
- Banana Mocha and Coconut Mocha Coffee with @mailinhthi :)
- Nice cozy local coffee shop. Way better than any of the giants. They also serve breakfast and lunch.
- Dependable in space and internet. Great study spot!
- Pretty good service (usually) but way too expensive. Haven't tried their dinner yet but it looks pretty good. Love the people who work here, they are friendly and acknowledge you. :)
- Try the red velvet pancakes! Also- they have loose leaf teas. Definite plus.
- House blend is strong....
- Have one of the Mexican breakfasts. Better than the regular breakfasts.
- Very cute cafe. Also better with a gift certificate you can go on restaurants.com and get a 10 dollar gift certificate for very cheap.
- Mmm... coffee...