$ $ $
- Caipiroska Sampa for cocktail, you will not regret it. The MEDALHO DE PORCO was delicious. Service is a little slow, but the owner is super friendly and warm.
- I don't think I had a single cocktail here that wasn't absolutely amazing. Great great food too. Try the brigadeiro and the guava cheesecake for desert.
- PF Vegan is delicious! How thoughful to include a dish for vegetarians!
- Order a caipirinha and the slow cooked short ribs for an authentic Brazilian delight. Service is great!
- The PF Vegan dish is delcious! Didn't expect to see a vegetarian entree at a Brazilian restaurant.
- Try the sliders with mustard chutney as well as the empadas
- Try the Brigadeiro - #decadent #sweet #amazing
- Try the Pumpkin Stew With Shrimp & Cheese - #delicious
- St George rye gin... Amazing cocktails
- The po de queijos are a perfect starting!
- Try the caipirinha mulata its really nice!
- Caipirinha mulata is great. Add some fried yuca and the sliders and you will be happy!
- The food is excellent (pastel and crostini appetizers, feijoada entree), the ambiance and service are nice, but the prices are a bit high & the service is slow.
- Cute, intimate vibe. Nice staff, tho a bit befuddled at times. Enjoyed the live music, though my mother hated it. Great caipirinhas (get the Mulata), very solid food. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- The Sampa is a great twist on the traditional caipirinha. With fresh muddled oranges, it's a great summer drink for any time of the year.
- This place is awesome. Family owed. Food is great. Get the maple caprinia, and the filet mignon is just awesome
- Great food, drink & atmosphere. Had the FEIJOADA (Black Beans stew with Prime Beef and Pork) which was fantastic, highly recommended. Service was friendly - owner was very nice and attentive.
- Tonight is the night to live boldly. Go on, call BULLDOG at the bar.
- Food is excellent, friendly service and upscale authentic Brazilian food. Desserts are sweet!!