- Try the soup. Mmm, delicious!
- Yummy sandwiches
- Awesome place, awesome pastries and food, and awesome people! Atmosphere is great and it's just an all-round cool spot! Definitely a must when in Oxford!
- Bottletree club is the best
- Try the granola with fresh fruit for breakfast and the van buren for lunch
- Sun am was terrible... Half of the menu wasn't available and the excuse was, "We bake fresh daily." Apparantly this also gives the cashier the freedom to treat paying customers like they're a burden.
- Downtown and Uptown Bagels are to die for!
- Bottletree wins the award for consistently bad customer service. I want to like it, but every time I go here the wait staff either charges me more than I order or ignores me completely.It's a shame.
- Boul of soullllllll and ham and swiss croissant
- The uptown bagel is the way to go. The pastries are high quality and nothing like what you will taste in the Deep South.
- The monkey bread is great. It's almost like a cinnamon roll!
- You have to check out the large cinnamon roll and the blue berry muffins! Please!
- Cinnamon roll warm! Yum!
- Parmesan onion bagel and turkey and cheddar croissant
- Ham and cheese croissants and bowl of soul coffee!
- The easiest recipe for potato soup for two is: One can of Cream of Celery Soup, canned Diced Potatoes. I rince the potatoes with cold water. It is very good. Try it. You'll like it.
- The cheerful, folk-art-bedecked Bottletree Bakery serves fresh soups, flaky scones and homemade shortbread with fresh fruit baked into the middle.
- Great food. Great atmosphere.
- I ate both a turkey and cheese croissant AND a danish. Both delicious(I doubt they serve something that isn't delicious.)
- I've had a honey cream danish at least once a week for at least the past 3 years. Get one :)