Boston Harbor Hotel
- Try the Eggs Benedict. Do. They are delicious.
- The 256-room, five-star hotel helped change the whole area, though it still has the feel of being out there on the waters edge in the best and worst senses (i.e. fabulous views, but isolated).
- Great staff..try the seafood sampler in the bar and a glass of wine!
- New ice rink in the winter and they provide skates!
- Wonderful ...
- Get a city view room for a view at night vs. the darkness of the harbor
- What better way to wake up then to views of the River from the Balcony while eating breakfast. This hotel is really wonderful. :)
- For the best pastries in town, head over to Mike's Pastry in the North End. The cannoli and lobster tail are house favorites. If you can't decide between the two, order one of each!
- Hello, wine lover! Remember to reserve your tickets to the 2012 Boston Wine Festival on Jan 6., featuring our very own Chef Daniel Bruce!
- Summertime=Friday night movies outside on a giant screen. One of the best things about Boston!
- Cozzzy !!!! Lovee
- In comparison (and actually out of it) with such luxury hotels of NY like Trump Tower this one is pretty cool. Awesome swimming pool, really good working wi-fi. Like it very much
- This hotel fucks.
- Beautiful water views
- Too fancy for me LOL
- Great location for open air summer movie nights!!
- , .
- Beautiful harbor views and close proximity to tourist areas.
- Two golden key guys as concierge , trustworthy
- Half of the hotel is on the harbor, the other looking out onto the city. The views are absolutely breathtaking!