The Bootlegger Bistro
- Great Old Vegas ambiance and the food is delicious!! It's a definite must try!!
- 1/2 price bottles of wine on Tuesday nights.
- The chicken saltimbucca and Alfredo fettuccine are to die for.
- Sweet spot to hang out after late night of work!!!!
- So, I read a complete stranger's recommendation to get the neck bones appetizer. OMG, never had neck bones before, BUT THEY ARE AWESOME! Gotta get the bread all soft from the juices - yummy!
- Had a wonderful time at this restaurant. Terrific menu, service and piano bar and atmosphere. Get away a bit from the glitter of the strip and have a nice adult meal here. Can't go wrong.
- Lovely old school Vegas!
- Best Chicken Parm in town...also try the fried ravioli...soooo good!
- Make sure you ask the server if the menu is correct. Since when food comes out wrong its your fault for not knowing and a menu misprint. #placesucks
- Not recommended. Chicken Parm had an odd taste. The breading tasted old & was chared on the side. Was cut in half after it was cooked. Waitress never brought my diet pepsi but tried to charge me.
- Late night dinner yeah........
- Breakfast pizza "the old way" is awesome, great pancakes and eggs. You can't go wrong here for breakfast.
- Any food here is GREAT! Shawn and Rory run the bar hit them up for a strong drink!
- Order the neck bones. Not on the menu but an amazing appetizer you must try at least once.
- Stop in for the food, stay for the live music, a Vegas throw-back with real lounge singers!!
- Everything is really good
- The tiramisu was not universally liked at my table.
- The calamari and lasagna are great.
- Go on open mic night for excellent people watching
- The food here is GREAT. The Braised Pork Neck Bones (pic) are AMAZING, a MUST!! So tender & the broth is perfectly spiced. Come Monday night for open mic, local artists from the Strip sing, awesome.