Bootleg Bar & Theater
Music Venue, Performing Arts
- Great selection of craft brews. Hitachino, Golden Chaos and Duvel all sold here.
- Coolest music venue out there. Their Monday night residencies consistently have great line ups of up and coming bands. Crowd is always hot and everyone is here because they love music. My second home!
- Great sound! Intimate. Romantic patio. Only beer and wine.
- This place has fancy beer! Delirium Tremens, Chimay, La Fin Du Monde, Arrogant Bastard, and a handful of craft brews on tap. Unbelievable.
- BlackCrystalWolfKids.com should play here. Oh, the irony!
- Went to Leiris/Picasso. Great show and a lot of fun.
- if you're looking for cocktails, find the giant upside down 'cocktails' sign, walk past it and through the exit, because you won't find any here. they only serve beer and wine.
- Small venue with a loud sound system. Good selection of reasonably priced beer on tap and in bottles. If you get hungry, there's a solid taco stand on the SE corner of Beverly and Alvarado.
- 22oz BOTTLED BEER. THAT IS ALL.
- The first music venue I went to in LA. Feels like your friend's basement. Lots of good beer behind the bar, a photobooth in the back, and a great outdoor area in the way back.
- Sucr! Second LA show, debut album A Minor Bird...
- Go to the bathroom in pairs to utilize the viewing chair ... Now that's a show!
- Giant 6 ft. sign above the bar says "COCKTAILS" yet they only serve beer and wine.
- This venue has great sound! Like the Troubadour, it's all wood ceilings & walls. This makes for acoustics! They also have a plethora of beer & wine selections!
- wow guy at the door really IS a huge asshole. too bad cute place.
- I heard it's easy to sneak in through the back...
- The worst doormen...stay away unless you have no choice!
- Great place!! Sketchy neighborhood but well worth it once you grab a classic bottle of coke an catch some great music.
- Everything and havent gotten to it but my buddy west loves this place?
- weird. and getting weirder.