Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- Pushy sales while trying to check out.
- The only thing that makes it better than Borders is that they sell vinyl.
- The employees are super helpful!
- Just like Borders with a smaller music selection
- Try a Millionaire Mocha. As a general rule, I dislike mochas but this one is yummy!
- Huge selection of all sorts of books, including for the kids! Also has a coffee shop & places to sit.
- Huge selection of books! Grab a coffee while you read.
- Severely understaffed for a Sunday afternoon. Only one person on the floor to help and a long checkout line.
- Closes at 9 pm Monday through Saturday, 7 PM on Sunday. Should be open later on weekends.
- Overly religious and poorly stocked.
- NO floor personnel available! Long lines! Unfriendly service. Purchased my book elsewhere for less! Not going back!
- Was there on 1/15/21. Wanted to purchase a child's book that included batteries, which were dead. Was offered 10% off THE BEST THEY COULD DO!. Batteries cost more than $1.50. WON'T GO BACK!!!