Bon Epi Patisserie Cafe
- Great bakery. Seldom as busy as the 85 Bakery across the lot.
- Try the curry koroke bread
- Get the pistachio Macaroons!
- Try the chai latte.
- Macaroons are great!
- I live in SD and I try to stop by there when I am driving to North OC or LA as the have the best macaroons! ! Rose our Chocolate Salted Caramel YUMMY!
- Excellent strawberry shortcake croissants!
- Raspberry, pistachio, taro, earl gray macarons
- Open til midnight on Sunday!
- Sea salt caramel and passion fruit macaroons! :)
- Dark chocolate hazelnut macaroon, chocolate coronet. Still nutella beginet was THE BEST (basically a sugar donut with nutella filling)
- Mmmmm to the passion fruit and salted caramel macarons!!
- Lots of bread and desserts
- If you like macaroons and don't mind crowded parking lots, this is the place for you
- They have an amazing selection of coffees, teas, and sandwiches. I love it here.
- My favorite coffee shop in Irvine!
- French Cheesecake tastes great :)
- nice brewed coffee, i recommend trying this place.
- Wasn't very impressed.. It was very expensive! The iced coffee was awful :( The cashier was very nice.