Blue Sage Vegetarian Grille
Vegetarian / Vegan
- What is the point of making a reservation if they still make you stand and wait in a small hallway for 15-20minutes? Unprofessional but the food is really excellent
- Order the Quesa Havana. Amazing. Non-vegetarians will be thrilled too.
- Try the Southwestern Chili Nachos - #vegetarian #incredible
- Food is totally awesome!!!! Falafel wrap is the bomb!!!
- I was blown away with their food selection and their quality. It was fantastic!!! SOOOO much food and everything is great!!! Try the corn and potato soup, it's the best on a cold night!!
- One of the only choices for gourmet vegetarian in the area -- worth the 35 min drive from Princeton. The food is flavorful and artfully prepared, so it's a shame that the service is sub par. BYO.
- Fantastic soups, specifically the Thai Carrot Bisque ~dairy free
- Try the Bahn Mi Hoagie!! The tofu is to die for!
- Vegetarian food ROCKS!
- Quesa Havana! Soo good
- Flavor explosion! I'm determined to try everything of their menu at least once. Delicious! Falafel Gyro is fantastic! Don't miss the Quesa Havana.
- El Fino wrap never lets me down. They give you so much food here that you will definitely have enough to take home and eat for another meal.
- Takes a while to get ur food. Plan on spending a couple hours here...but worth it.
- Love the variety!!
- So many good vegan and vegetarian meals here, it is hard to choose a favorite! Hands down one of the best vegetarian restaurants in the area!
- The brunch prix fixe portion sizes are large. Great vegetarian and vegan options
- Everything I've had over the years has been delicious!
- Everything on the menu is excellent. Service was superb.
- Falafel, ramen
- Everything so far is wonderful! Nachos are a special treat!