Blue Man Group Theater
Theater, Performing Arts
- Go to the Blue Man Group show and sit in the poncho section.
- Same humor, but fun new additions. Great for the whole family. I only saw a 45 minute preview and it was very entertaining!
- Sit in the front - splash zone!
- Strobe lights are used. Please turn off your gameboys, skyline wands and portable fax machines; or else they will be forced to used their ejector seat mechanisms :)
- Lots of surprises throughout the show. You never know what they'll do next, keeps you on your toes!
- The drummer Blas Elias from the 80's rock band Slaughter is one of the non-blue men drummers.
- Watch out for incoming marshmellows, gumballs, assorted cereal, etc.
- Don't forget to turn off your portable fax machine ;)
- This show is FREAKING AWESOME! Totally worth the price!
- The new show is wonderful. Make it a must see Every seat in house has great view
- family fun interactive very intertaning!!!
- Poncho section was awesome! Make sure you get your picture taken after the show with the "Blue Men"!
- Excellent show!! Highly recommend!
- HILARIOUS! great intriguing show.
- Sleeper. Literally.
- SO Awesome. Make sure u show up a little late. ::wink::
- Amazing show! Very interactive. Get the first row!
- The show is ok... there are better shows to see in Vegas. Not recomended for the non english spoken.
- The highest level of art. It is a funny, intelligent, sarcastic performance. Best show in Las Vegas!