- Get the Texas Margarita! It's a little sweet, but very smooth.
- Food and cost was about the same as other Mexican places. Service was fast and waitress was on top of her game
- The menu cracks me up. They have phonetic spellings of the dishes. Tacos (tah-kohs). Hilarious!
- Chimichangas are very good, but how can you go wrong with something deep fried and covered in cheese? Beef is better than chicken.
- The carnitas are very tasty and the rice is also very good
- The tacos were fantastic. Ordered 3, only finished 2, bigger than the normal taco. Skip the beans, not that great.