Botanical Garden, Garden
- Students pay $8 admission. You can find green and golden frogs in the plants at the edge of the Bird Marsh. (At the arrow on the map)
- Even on a rainy day, this is a magical place. The eagle eyrie and eaglets sightings. The Japanese garden and guest house are wonderful.
- Military gets $5 discount. Admission is $9
- Spend some time in the Japanese rock garden. Beautiful!
- A short ferry ride from Seattle brings you to a garden with an undisturbed evergreen forest. There are fir trees and cedar and hemlock, all just dripping with mosses and ferns.
- Go to the beautiful Bloedel Reserve and allow about two hours to truly enjoy this gem of an estate garden. Wander from the meadow, through the woods and ponds to the stately manor house and manicured
- Spend a day roaming the grounds of this 84 acre waterfront estate.
- No dogs or picnics allowed on grounds. $17 adult entrance fee.
- Great place to explore and check out different areas. Moss Forrest and bog are most interesting - well worth an afternoon to ramble around.
- So peaceful. Beautifully maintained 2-mile loop trail in a pristine garden.
- Heaven on earth!
- This place is so beautiful and magical! If your lucky enough to live here become a member it's well worth it!
- One of my favorite places :)
- Beautiful place to take a walk.
- Everything is good in this place. Can't wait to return!
- keep an eye out for the eagle's nest. the one the eagles had been using for years fell down in the summer of '13 and the eagles have been seen scouting a new location in '14
- Such a gorgeous place! A nice little 1.5hr stroll with so much beauty. I went in the fall and enjoyed all the colorful leaves and I can't wait to go back in the spring! Worth the $13 for admission!
- It closes on Monday!
- The Bloedel Reserve at 11 minutes drive to the north of Bainbridge Island dentist Current Dental