Blarney Pub and Grill
Pub, Restaurant, Bar
412 14th Ave SE (btw 4th st and 5th st)
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Turtle racing FTW!
- Karaoke every Thursday night from 10pm-2am. $2.50 Long Island Iced Teas, $3.00 Cherry Bomb shooters, and $1.50 Miller High Life on tap!
- Karaoke every Thursday night from 10pm-2am.
- So frat. #TFM
- Take a picture of a girl making out with a probable athlete
- Love this place
- Don't get the margaritas... They might be on special, but they taste like salty Sprite.
- Just opened the downstairs extension and it is AWESOME! Good choice Blarneys
- Try the Blarney shot! And their breakfast skillet is to die for.
- Classic U of M.
- Matt is the best bartender :)
- 3 dollar long islands
- HOT as fuck on a humid day! Hair hates this place and I left looking like a poodle but other than that it's a drunken good time with crazy awesome people!!
- Truth...love this place.
- Great drinks and prices! Delicious breakfast too!
- Always trust a bouncer. He says there are more (and better) craft beers available downstairs. Ask the bartenders and they'll usually go downstairs to get you something else...if its not too busy.
- My favorite bar in dinky!
- Blarney shot is the best shot on campus.
- Nice Irish bar near U of MN campus. Sat by the fireplace...
- Great happy hour deals and awesome onion rings. They call them "shaved onions" I think. Yum.