Bladium Sports & Fitness Club
800 W Tower Ave (btwn First & Pan Am Way)
Alameda, CA 94501
- Drink beer upstairs while watching the soccer games!
- The only BODYATTACK class in the East Bay / SF.
- The soccer fields are nice to play and the whole scene is awesome but the soccer refs are the worst, i don't understand why a sports gym make so much money and can't afford any good refs
- Trainers are top notch and you have to try crossfit! It'll crush your spirit as a human being, but keep you coming back!
- Wifi never works!!!!!!!!!
- My favorite gym in the Bay
- One of the best places to have a kid's birthday party in the Bay. They take care of everything and the kids love it.
- Great classes
- Inexpensive facilities, good indoor soccer field. They should have a nicer changing room though.
- Best indoor soccer in bay are
- After a year (and 4+ months with a personal trainer) not so happy with lack of customer service consideration a loyal member should receive
- Free wi-fi!
- my son has been playing here since he was 3yrs old. great program and he's stilling kicking butt!!!
- Form the V!
- Been playing soccer here for years. Play on one team that loses a lot and another one that wins a lot. The Bladium is a love-hate relationship.