Black Steer Charhouse
$ $ $
1180 W Devon Ave (at N. Rohlwing Rd.)
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- We made reservations and were skipped over multiple times after waiting for an hour before finally giving up and leaving. Horrible service will never come back here!
- Key lime pie is amazing! Get it!
- Jimmys Charhouse Elk Grove is an independent family owned restaurant. It has a dining room, Lounge, Patio and Private rooms for parties up to 100. Great live music on the weekends and live gaming.
- So confused by this place. I got protein style fire cracker chicken or something which was basically buffalo chicken
- Supposedly, a good steak place but to me it was just OK at best. Tend to overcook a bit considering it is specialized for grill
- Their holiday specials! The turkey was plentiful.
- Food was great, but the service was terrible!
- Pedestrian steak joint. Come on. Try harder.
- Calimari is great. Get the onion soup but have it browned on top. Delish!
- Whenever I am in West Chicago I eat here. Great steaks, chicken and seafood. If you are good and hungry get the ribeye.
- I'm back. Try the apple pie. Or Mary Vs roasted chicken. Or something. Its all good.
- We had reservations, were seated, got drinks and appetizers in less than 20 minutes. Service is great. Every time.
- Visit us at http://www.blacksteercharhouse.com!
- Black Steer Charhouse is the restaraunt in Elk Grove Village for all your american cuisine and steak house needs. We have take-out and catering, and we also do banquets.
- Rustic Flatbread is amazing!!!
- We made reservations and have been waiting for 45 minutes.