Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
99 Grove St (btwn Larkin & Polk St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- If you've been to a show here with an artist big enough to pack it out...then you understand...whoa.
- See Phish here.
- Sound sucks ass here. Don't go unless its a must-see act.
- This is an historic building dating back to World War I era, retrofit many times to host historic concerts.
- The auditorium staff have water and cots for tired or blissed out concert goers after the show. Love you Bill Graham!!
- A wonderful, acoustically sound venue. Reflected Budokan design. My new favorite venue.
- This place sucks.. sound is the worst. It resembles a high school cafeteria.
- I went to the WWDC bash here with Good Charlotte. The sound is amazing.
- You can bring a factory-sealed water bottle, so next time you're on the floor, you won't pass out like last time.
- A popular spot perfect event venue for graduation ceremonies and concerts!
- This legendary venue has hosted Deadmau5, Avicii, Kaskade, and many more. Plenty of room to move, with bathrooms on both upper and lower levels.
- On weeknights get there about 7 o'clock to find ample street parking 1-3 blocks around the venue.
- One of my absolute favorite EDM venues. The production and staff/security is usually professional and friendly. Thanks for being a beautiful and legendary venue.
- Easy walk from Civic Center BART. Restrooms are downstairs.
- Beware: they serve 16 and 20 oz beers in 2 different but still 16 oz containers and automatically charge you for 20 oz. This is dishonest. Super irritating. Insist on 16 oz price.
- Wear comfortable shoes, the poured-concrete floor for four hours is an absolute killer.
- A poorly configured acoustically unfit metallic barn built for graduations and karate tournaments. Easily the worst music venue on the west coast.
- It doesn't have the best acoustics for music
- Large venue. Bad acoustics. Careful making turning on the wrong street when leaving your show.
- Venue feels like a retrofitted high school gymnasium but sometimes the headliners are good enough to make it worth it anyways