Bethany Beach Boardwalk
at Garfield Pkwy.
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- Get an awesome henna tattoo of a small dog or a playboy bunny - then walk around shirtless - you will be king of the boardwalk!
- Not much of a boardwalk.
- Teenie bopper heaven. Prime for 13-17yr olds
- On the small side, but that adds to the town's charm. If you don't like crowds the best time of the year to go is in the spring or fall
- Stop by Turtle Beach Cafe for organic coffee. Parking meters start at 10am
- Free public wifi is available along the boardwalk.
- Visited in off season (April) family friendly took short stroll. Nice to see many of the local residents say hello as they pass & all together nice friendly people!!
- Love it here. That is why i moved here
- Dont get hurt here, the medical team sucks
- Love the quiet of the beach. But that is soon to end.
- Improvements to the parking by the beach should be finished by Memorial Weekend.
- Great place to go if you have young kids in terms of atmosphere.
- Great farmers market on Sundays off Garfield. Great fruit and vegetables and cheese.
- Have An amazing ice cream place that's been a tradition in my family for so many years.
- No bikes r allowed on the boardwalk past 9 am. Which sucks to be honest.
- It's small, but it's fun. Lots of great entetainment !
- Try Dickies Ice Cream.
- One of the best kept places on the eastern shore.
- Beautiful town with good restaurants.
- Check out all the beach shops and Grotto Pizza