Electronics, Camera Store, IT Services
1100 Old Country Rd (at Zeckendorf Blvd)
Westbury, NY 11590
- They have the Best customer service, there smart, and know there products. No complaints here
- The nicest friendliest cleanest Best Buy I ever shopped
- Worst service ever
- This is buy far the worst best buy, geek squad knows nothing except for how to install basic software and the managers will lie right to your face about price and policy
- Kristin is the best person around for appliance questions
- No have Mac no have nothing ..... Bad store ... Bad attendants
- Get a Mac! :)
- Cheap new release Bluerays/DVDs on week of release.
- This store is always mobbed during the holidays as it is right in the middle of so many shopping centers including Roosevelt Field Mall.
- Order online
- Store is not well kept. Floors are dirty, merchandise misplaced.
- Nice clean store friendly staff
- This place sucks
- Brendan In camera department was incredibly knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with
- Don't listen on the no hassle ext warrantee the sales ppl are making it up as they go
- Go to PC Richards instead. Best Buy does not care about their customers.
- Awful customer service especially at store pick up
- When its not crowded, they have Great customer service
- check out the olympus line!
- Beware the computers! In the past I have had one Gateway fry in two weeks, the replacement needed service within three months and now my HP is messed up. I was told I had full protection but I don't!