The Berkley Front
Beer Garden, Bar, Food
3087 12 Mile Rd (btwn Greenfield & Coolidge)
Berkley, MI 48072
- Strongbow and framboise. Mix it.
- I love the low lighting, great music, staff and best beer menu in the metro area.
- Tip the bar.
- Ask for samples, you can try a wide variety of things and discover something new!
- Beer selection & juke is best around. Bathrooms are the worst.
- Juke is the best around!
- Place is dimly lit and smokey
- Free WiFi: Berlyfrontbeergarden password: 2485473331
- 48 taps, although most are domestic/popular beers. A few MI craftbrew gems in the mix.
- Extensive beer selection!
- Best beer selection, and juke box, in the state. Dunzo.
- Ask for Christian
- Closed due to poor management. Sad because this was my favorite bar.
- Great craft beer selection, good food too.
- I just love the vibe here. Not too young/old, not too hipster. Cozy/neighborhood vibe. If you get a booth you're styling. Dance parties/bands upstairs a blast of a time too.
- On tap selection is severely lacking the selection of years past...no IPA on draft and I am 0 for 2 on requests
- Varied selection: 40 beers on tap about 40 bottled. Decent service. Second pint was poured with a quarter of the first pint left to drink.
- Best turkey burger ever
- Long before hops were common in most beers, various fruits and vegetables were used to season beers. Try Lindemans Framboise. They have it on tap and it's chilled to the perfect temperature.
- Play some Tom Petty