Berkeley Flea Market
1937 Ashby Ave (btw Adeline and Martin Luther King Jr)
Berkeley, CA 94703
- If it is there, stop at the pink awning and get an awesome corn dog. Pick up some nuts from Henry too!
- Met some cool folks, this is primarily a Western African and Asian flea market, quite interesting, as they say, one persons junk is another persons treasure...
- Great place to find authentic food, music and more.
- One of my favorite spots in Berkeley. What a live environment of all ethnicities and cultures selling incense, clothes, food, movies, golf clubs, books and more for incredible prices!
- The taco truck is the best eats at the flea market. 1 pastor 1 chorizo 1 carnitas will do you right for $5
- Every Saturday and Sunday
- Definitely try the fish from the wooden spoon. Best in town.
- Lots of yummiest eats. Bring your cash and shopping bags and enjoy the day.
- Is it my imagination or has this place gone mostly downhill?