Benziger Family Winery
- This is a real nice winery. Great tour. Learnt all about biodynamics. Very interesting, indeed. The wine cave is pretty cool.
- Fantastic tour, knowledgeable staff, and great value! Tour includes tasting too.
- Was here towards closing time. Very nice winery. Next time I would do a tram tour!
- Super! Take a tour in tram. It's really interesting! Pat is a very good speaker.
- You can't go wrong with any of their biodynamic wines.
- Very friendly people, and of course, great wines! Try the Zinfandel.
- The staff here is terrific. They're very helpful and friendly. The wine is great and the atmosphere is exactly what we were looking for. Super laid back! Good pizza too!
- This was one of the best winery tours we took this week. Benzigers uses biodynamic methods to grow grapes and produce wine, which is very fascinating. We ate a catered lunch in one of the wine caves!
- Not worthy. The tour is good, but the tasting is cheap: they don't change glasses between wines (even from red to white) or, worse, from wine to water. Disgusting.
- Tour is legit, wines are so subtly diff and amazing, try the signaterra chard.
- Take the tram tour! You'll learn a lot and it's a cooling break in the cave tour :)
- Great tour and even greater wines!
- They have a nice tram tour.
- Tribute is fantastic!
- take the tour to see where the wine is made in an Eco friendly way! we got a coupon for a free tasting at the imagery estate winery too!
- Tour was very informative but long. Loved the wine tastings integrated with the tour.
- Tram tour was great! Highly recommend. Love their philosophy of biodynamic farming.
- Awesome place to have a picnic.
- Ive location and some interesting stuff for a large producer.
- Good for groups