149 Powell St (at O'Farrell)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Inside Lori's Diner. Upstairs. Really great selection and an interesting outdoor seating area. New place so check it out.
- "We don't serve Bud, Coors, Miller, Michaeloeb..." or anything shitty! The beer menu is AMAZING!
- This place has a very random location, but the selection is 2nd to none, the prices are good and the service is great!
- Come in and ask for the lovely Simone!!! She's amazing <3
- Ninkasi IPA = Delicious! Great Happy Hour Too >_<
- Happy hour: from 3 to 7 $3,00 a beer
- comee por aqui.
- The IPAs are fresh, the prices are good and the selection is decent for Union Square. Awesome!
- Don't doubt it just coz it's Lori's. They've got over 100 beers in their back area, and they play rad 90s Alt/Grunge rock on nights where the Giants aren't playing. Prices are right too. I dig!