Beer Garden at Battery Gardens
11:30am - 9:00pm
11:30am - 3:00pm
- $5 Victory beers are a steal while you wait for the Staten Island Ferry or try to escape the crowds of tourists around Battery Park.
- Watch out for the SAW bathroom.
- Don't steal the golfcart. They frown upon that.
- Nonstop onslaught of lite fm
- enjoy the sunset with a delicious drink in hand
- The best summer sunset view in Manhattan
- You are in lower Manhattan, the weather is great and you want to have a beer outside. This is the place to go.
- Good pricing on beer! The food is meh but priced accordingly
- View rocks it. With their sangria in hand.
- Try the blood orange beer nice bittersweet orange flavor #refreshing #beer
- Really tucked away in battery park. On the water great views
- Poured me a warm beer, sneered at when I asked for a cold one. Terrible customer service.
- Great beer selection. The quality of the food in no way compares to the quality of beers. Terrible lunch time music (at least when I was there). Makes you want to drink and run (stumble).
- Outdoors, cold beer--just go on a sunny day
- Hi, this isn't a beer garden. Poor advertisement.
- $5.00 for a 16 oz craft beer pour - good. $2.00 for a stale (hard) "soft" pretzel - bad.
- Surprisingly empty on a summer afternoon. Most beers are $5
- Best IPA I ever had!
- The burger is awesome and the Victory Lager is really good too
- Great for sunny days!
Battery Pl (at State St)
180 Greenwich St (btwn Liberty & Fulton St)
Opposite 17 State Street, On The Water