Beer On Clark
Bar, Karaoke, Burgers
3415 N Clark St (btwn Roscoe St & Sheffield Ave)
Chicago, IL 60657
- Ask where the Malort Boys are and they'll get you a free shot
- I hear the bartender is hott!
- Great staff, kick ass karaoke/piano player. Fun late night stop off.
- It's a cool, unpretentious place in the middle of Wrigleyville. You'll always have a good time. The prices are also very reasonable, and the good is yummy.
- The guy who said this was the worst bar ever is.the guy who got caught blowing some guy in the bathroom. The grandaddy can is just a normal can of beer. I recommend old mil or strohs
- Only place downtown to catch a NIU game. Yes the ambiance is similar to any of the bars you'd find closer to the train tracks in DeKalb (Andy's I'm looking at you), but it feels like home in the D.
- Every Tuesday @ 8pm is the FREE alt comedy show Proxy Morons where you can see things you wont find elsewhere! Some of the best stand-ups in the city, comedy bands & special guests keeping it weird!
- Awesomely sassy black man and a nice lil white girl with a badonkadonk! Treats cubbie bear fans right!
- $1 Hamm with a checkin. Maybe the best deal in Wriggleyville. Oh, and they have free beer pong.
- Love working here. So much fun x
- Friendly bartenders, got a free beer for checking in too! They have great specials, and a table permanently set up for beer pong!
- Raven, you look like a raging lunatic on all of yohr tips to this bar. If someone is giving/receiving head in the bathroom, appropriate thing would be to ask them to leave.
- Thursdays are Country Karaoke night! $4 Pitchers $4 XL Bombs $4 Scouthern Comfort $4 BBQ Slider basket with Fries! All served up by ME, Tristyn. See you on Thursday's!
- This is literally the worst bar that exists.
- Come to BEER ad have a saddle shot! Drink some cheap beer and eat some awesome food! We have a FULL menu all night long!!!
- Order a saddle shot!!!!
- everyone should come here. it is THEE best!!
- NIU Bar, beer pong, and karaoke are just of few of my favorite things. All in one place!
- The beer pong tables are HIGH, but that makes for an added challenge. Fun, casual place to take friends.
- Burgers, chips and salsa, beer