BC Liquor Store
768 Bute St. (at Alberni)
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H6
- Oyster Bay Merlot (NZ) is one of the best red wines I've had on this trip. Awesome selection of beer, beer lovers' heaven! Don't forget to bring your used cans & bottles back for recycling- Money back
- cold beer here!
- Perfect summer beers! Erdinger Weissbier (Bavarian hefeweizen), Fruli Strawberry (Belgium), and Stidgl Grapefruit Radler (Austria)!
- Great selection
- They now have a "cold zone" to pickup prechilled beer & wine.
- This place is amazing. It sells booze. In case you were wondering.
- If you are moving you can go to the back where the bottle return is and pick up free boxes.
- Is not bad
- Closes at 6 on Sunday :(
- Buena variedad de vino chileno! Casas del bosque Sauvignon Blanc y champaa australiana Yellow Tail para mi, gracias!
- Looking for a great table wine? Pick up a bottle of our Hatfield's Fuse (white) or Merlot Cabernet (red)!
- The only BCL in the downtown core that's open on Sundays
- Doing a tasting of Johnny Walker Blue Label, and also free engraving on the bottle!
- The "Wolftrap" South African red wine is where it's at.
- Can some seriously tell my why the gov sell beer ? Everywhere else I can get booze at 7-11 but not in BC , wtf???
- Open till 11pm weekdays